Friday, May 2, 2008



Happy Birthday Margaret!!!! Here's an old picture from her engagement party when we both had really short hair.


Haley and I just saw something amazing on our walk. We have a blind lady in our complex who had a guide dog that died last year. It was so sad, but she just got a new one and we met it today. I think she flew out to California to get it. She was walking with it and a man, who looked to be a trainer, was walking several feet behind her with a long pole. Guide dogs have always amazed me, especially since they are mostly labs. In my parents' short time with their lab, she busted through 2 or 3 crates, dragged ink pens and salt shakers through the house, and ate whole sticks of butter-kind of like Marley if you've read Marley and Me-wonderful book!




Our dog got to sleep with us last night. I think it was pity sleep because she will soon be taking a back seat to Ashton...but we are negotiating on our house right now so maybe she'll have a yard soon! Anyway, dogs are so great and if my husband would let me I would have ten...






2 comments:

Kate said...

I totally recommend two!! They entertain themselves so well...which would work out really well with the new baby on the way :) Hows that for a reason? So exciting about the new backyard too!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!