We celebrated my cousin Laura last weekend with a wedding shower and graduation party! Here are some pictures. Today Wes started his last semester of grad school. I was shunned for not taking a first day of school picture like our friend Scott took of Joy who is heading to Athens with Wes to finish her masters also. So here's a picture of what his first day of school looks like while doing his homework tonight. Yesterday Wes told me he was buying spiral notebooks and I thought...when we will not be buying spiral notebooks? Since he is considering continuing with school and will probably be done just in time for Ashton to start, I guess we will always be buying them! My week has been interesting. I had a drug seeker come in who I caught in his lie, a toddler pee all over the exam table and floor while I was trying to insert a catheter in her, and a guy who took the cough so seriously during a hernia check that he spit some phlegm across the room and it landed on my nurse's arm. Other than that, my nausea has come back a little which is annoying but I can live with it for only 10 more weeks!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we miss you guys! what i really want to know is who is the guy in the background of the picture of blakely? have a good weekend.
Pretty sure its Clint Howard...but I could be wrong!
showing my ignorance - who is clint howard?
Ron Howard's younger brother. Just Google him, and I think you'll agree with me.
Post a Comment