I can't believe you only have 21 supposed days of pregnancy left! Hope they are enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. Can't wait to see pictures of little Ashton.
Edwin is really looking forward to meeting his cousin. I'd love to see another profile pic of Blakely to see the changes since the 6/13 picture. Can I pull rank and make Wes do this?
6 comments:
I can't believe you only have 21 supposed days of pregnancy left! Hope they are enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. Can't wait to see pictures of little Ashton.
Edwin is really looking forward to meeting his cousin. I'd love to see another profile pic of Blakely to see the changes since the 6/13 picture. Can I pull rank and make Wes do this?
Hope you guys are doing well!
just a few weeks until wes is big daddy!
oh my gosh, you are so close. how are you feeling?!
haha, there hasn't been a whole lot of news to tell...kind of a slow summer. we miss you guys! you must be SO excited -- two weeks and counting!
Post a Comment