Haley just loves sitting beside the crib on a rug in the baby's room. I wonder how much she'll love it when he's actually here? I will spare the details of how many cm dilated for my friend Chris who hates that I know, but Ashton may come any time now!! I had the option of being induced tomorrow but chose to wait it out...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ashton's room looks precious, blakely. haha, chris will appreciate that. we're praying for y'all this week!
You guys will be in my prayers this week! Can't wait to see the pictures=))
thanks for sparing me, haha! ;) we're praying for you, wes, and ashton.
Blake! So cute, I know he'll love it!
beautiful nursery! so proud of you for choosing to wait! it is so hard but i think worth the wait when the baby can come on its on. hang in there and try to enjoy these last few moments of life without ashton...although you will quickly forget what it is like to live without him.
awwwwww, the room looks fabulous! love it!! yay for ashton! can't wait to meet you!
Checking in to see if theres a baby? I was induced with both girls due to pre-term contractions. Here's hoping for very easy labor for you!
Post a Comment