We like to go against the norm...believe it or not Ashton may be allergic to sweet potatoes which is pretty unusual. So we're back on the milk only diet which breastmilkaholics prefer anyway. Since I was trained so well at Emory to document everything, I will document so he can see years from now that yesterday I was up at 3:30 am pumping milk for him so he will have enough to eat. Craziness.
Also got pink eye after going for his 6th month check-up.
Good news though...he won't have to wear a helmet! Special shout out to First Baptist Church of Tucker Senior Adult Women's Sunday school class who has been praying very hard thanks to my grandmother! It is truly an answer to prayer! Here are some pictures from this week of him doing some physical therapy on his workout ball (actually my mom AKA Mimi's workout ball).
2 comments:
Oh no - Ashton allergic to sweet potatoes! Say it isn't so! We're sorry to hear that :(. And I can't believe that you're up at 3:30 to pump - you deserve a medal for mom of the year. Hang in there - we are praying for you guys!
Poor Ashton and poor Blake! Hopefully all of these issues will be short-lived and all of you will be able to rest well soon. Love from the Shepherds.
Post a Comment