Saturday, September 12, 2009

While Daddies were with their bands at away football games...

Ashton and Audrey had a datenight with their mommies as "chaperones." Meg kept saying they probably wished their chaperones weren't "breathing down their necks!" So funny!!

We gave them both their very first bath in the big tub! Ashton HATED it and made poor Audrey hate it too. By the end, they were both screaming and Meg and I were washing as fast as we could while I was trying to keep Ashton from escaping! What a memorable bath...


I love all three of their faces in this one-what a mommy moment! Audrey seems to be thinking Ashton needs to get a grip!




Even the doggies were happy to have a buddy!

We're so thankful to have Meg and Audrey and Clara to spend football Friday nights with!!!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can only imagine what bath time sounded like. The dogs must have been sitting back wondering what in the world was happening!

Foster Family Blog said...

Ashton, Blakely and Haley - we had such a GREAT time! Thanks for coming over and making friday night less lonely. (And sorry that I haven't visited the blog recently - these pics are the cutest!)