Today Ashton and I tagged along with Wes and his band kids that he took to Six Flags. Ashton had a ball at the Truck Ride, Hanson cars, and Thomas the Train but did not like other things and screamed, "DOWN, DOWN" on some high swings. He cried also when the truck ride was over! When we left the park he asked me, "Fun Day mommy?" I guess I had been asking him that question all day!
Here is a picture from spring break when Grandma and Papa visited for a day
Random spaghetti night photo
Here are a few photos from my cousin Heather'sbaby shower that my mom and I gave. We had such a great time and the cake we ordered was so pretty! We can't wait for Madelynn Frances next month!!
Believe it or not, Heather and I wore the same maternity shirt!! Here we are with my Grandmother.
1 comment:
like the new background yorks. we're glad to hear that y'all are doing so well, and we're hoping to see you soon. an atlanta trip is in order for us before too long - we'll definitely give you a call when it happens.
Post a Comment