So last week Ashton woke up in the middle of the night which is very unusual. I let him cry a bit and then checked on him. He had a few requests...
1. "Mommy, I want policeman" This is his Little People police "officer" which is actually a woman but we call him policeman with a ponytail and Ashton loves him!
2. "Diaper change" It took me awhile to get over this but yes, he actually asked for a diaper change! I think that means it's time to pottytrain!
3. "See Daddy" We went to see daddy who was asleep but had been gone when I put Ashton to bed that night.
4. "Wanna Rock" so I said, "Ok for a minute" Then he fell back asleep.
Now tonight before bed he says, "Mommy, I wanna rock a minute" I couldn't believe it! So we rocked in our tiny rocker which is not an easy task because it's also with Collin (who was jumping around the whole time), Big Bird, Teddy Bear, Police"man", and Police Doggy who holds a stop sign. It sure is fun having a boy who knows what he wants!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ashton is a smart boy! we miss you guys, blakely!!
Wonderful post! Great visual of the whole gang in the rocker!
Post a Comment