Thursday, January 27, 2011

Zacchaeus was a wee little man and a wee little man was he!

























































































































That's what I've been singing since we read about Zacchaeus while Ashton was on the potty today and I was feeding Collin in the bathroom with him. Ahhhh, the situations I find myself in these days. Waiting for Ashton to try to go potty takes so much time, I am forced to multitask. Anyways, this post is about Collin who turned Six Months yesterday! It is so hard to believe my baby is growing too fast! He is rolling over now, trying to scoot a little, and loving eating his socks and feet and playing in his exersaucer. He is also starting to hold his own bottle and today he mimicked me blowing bubbles with his lips. He's had some rough times this month too though. The picture above of his crib shows what Wes found one day when he walked into the boys' room after nap was interrupted with Collin screaming. I wonder who threw all that stuff on top of him? Needless to say, we have had plenty of talks since then with his brother. Ashton really does adore Collin though. Lately he always says "Collin is a sweet baby" and talks for him saying "mommy, Collin wants this and Collin wants that." I now know he doesn't remember life without his brother since recently we were looking at Christmas pictures from last year when he asked where Collin was. I think we can all say we don't remember what life was like without our sweet Collin!

1 comment:

Terri R. Moore said...

Precious pictures of a precious boy! Can't believe he's growing so fast!