We tagged along with Wes' band to Six Flags last weekend. Here is Ashton with Nicklas, Wes' coworker Robert's son who is about 4 days older. Their favorite thing was the mist at the cooling stations!


Riding the Carousel took some convincing and he held on tight!

Ashton was encouraged to ride things with Nicklas who was a bit braver! Here they rode the airplanes all by themselves! We kept telling them to push the button on the steering wheel which would lift them into the air. Nicklas kept waving instead. Then finally Ashton pushed it by mistake but he didn't seem scared which was surprising. He's still our cautious little guy!

Collin enjoyed the day and got to ride some trains! I love this grin.

We had a picnic in the back of the van for lunch which Ashton loved and gave Collin a chance to move around a bit too. Have I mentioned how much we love our minivan! I love this picture. I'm not sure what they are looking at!

Here are the boys playing with some new toys from Mimi the next day before church. They loooked so cute I had to take their picture and I am so glad I got Ashton smiling!
1 comment:
we used to eat lunch in our minivan at six flags...good times :)
Post a Comment