Favorite things A has said lately:
"Nope, I didn't poop. I gased"
One morning on the monitor, "Collin, that is very rude" and then screamed, "BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER." So he is learning his verses but not sure God intended them to be used that way.
Another day last week Wes kicked a toy out of his way and Ashton said, "Daddy we don't throw toys. OBEY GOD!"
Ashton decided he needs to be more concise in his conversation tonight at the dinner table, "Mommy...get down,pick up toys, brush teeth, go potty, read story, prayers and bed." This boy is all about his routine and is constantly asking about what we're doing next. He loves to talk about all the details even which bite of food he will take next "I still have that macaroni and then some carrots..."
The other day I walked in from work, "Mommy. Look at this school bus book I found under your bed. I didn't eveen know about it!" (Few things he mispronounces but I love how he says eveen instead of even)
me:Ashton you weren't supposed to find that. It's a surprise for your birthday.
A: "oh!" giggle giggle
me: Did you find anything else?
A:"No... is there something else?" (giggle giggle)
me: no.
A: "Is there (in a sing-song voice) something eeeeelllllllse?"
And his favorite new word is "Well." He's been through the "actually" phase and we've moved to well.
Ashton, eat your pork chop. "Well... you gave me too much supper. My tummy's full. I want a brownie."
I wish I had a tape recorder around his neck because this little post doesn't even do him justice!
1 comment:
I love how there's always room for dessert no matter how full!
Post a Comment