Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy 15 Month Birthday to Our Collin! Right now he loves to walk and run everywhere holding onto anything. As long as something is in his hand, he's happy. And if you take it away...he's not! We've found that before bed, we just have to let him sleep with whatever he has in his hand and then sneak in and take it out of the bed later on! One day it was a bath toy, last night it was a fireman, usually it's a car. He also loves to say "ok", "all done", "eye" while he is poking yours!, "ball", and "toot toot" (Ashton's train obesession is rubbing off on him) When you ask him where's Collin's nose, he loves to stick his finger straight up his! Really hard not to laugh at that one!

Funny story from yesterday at work: One of my patients said, "Oh, last time I saw you, you were pregnant. "I get this at least once a day so I smile politely and say, "Yes I know!" But this time she said, "What was your first child, a girl or boy?" I look down at the computer to see the date of her last visit and realize, "Oh I had a boy the last time you saw me and I'm having a boy this time...but I had another boy in between." And...she realizes I am a crazy lady.

Funny story about Wes at work: Wes pours his soul into his bandkids but HATES having a homeroom and his poor homeroom kids NEVER know what's going on. I think he forgot to tell them about picture day one time. I really think eventually they will take homeroom away from him. Recently this was announced over his school wide annoucements,
"If you are in Wes York's homeroom you need to come by the front office because none of you have voted for homecoming court." The band class he had died laughing and asked him, "why do they even give you a homeroom??!!"

No comments: