I was excited to post these fun pictures from a visit this morning by my cousin Laura and her two boys, Grayson and Griffin, and my Aunt Jeannie. These boys don't get to see each other nearly enough so we were glad they were in town. These are my favorites. It was nearly impossible to get a good group shot but these of the two babies were so sweet I thought and I was excited for my grandparents to see them!
Embers is such a goofball these days!! He loves to entertain us.
Grayson
The men
I liked this random shot!
Also great news of the week! Collin is potty trained except for at night but this is huge since it took us over a year to potty train his brother! 2 weeks ago I was with Kate and after her encouraging decided to do a potty boot camp. We did and Collin caught on after just three days of intensely taking him every 30 minutes. It's great now! He goes by himself yelling that he has to go tee tee on his way now! He is doing awesome and we are so proud of him. He and Ashton like to go together I have found and Ashton wants them to have a "tee tee crash" with their streams of urine. Boys, boys boys!! It's too funny. And, while at church 2 nights ago I got a text from wes that collin had told Ashton his (male part) was "lookin' good!" Who knows where he got that?!! Whatever, it's working and we are down to one in diapers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment