Since we just got back from out first football game, I decided to post more random photos from the summer that I have not been able to get online.
| We took Wes' dad to play putt putt on Father's day |
| OUr boys adore putt putt |
| Lots of summer wagon rides! |
| We met up with Ashton's K3 friends for a fountain day in Norcross! |
| Margaret and Truman came for a visit so we got all the kiddos together!! I LOVE this photo of all our boys...and then Anna!! |
| Robot fun one summer day |
| Embry moved up to sitting at the picnic table this summer and loves being a big boy! |
| We celebrated Wes' dad's 70th bday with a trip to see the Gwinnett Braves |
| My parents also came to celebrate! |
| playing in the back of papa's truck |
| showing off church artwork one Sunday |
| July 4th |
| I tried to remain very calm while Ashton had this bird on his stick. i was glad that Mrs Wood and her daughter were helping my boys with this instead of me! |
| Collin's so sweet and protective of Embry! |
| Look mommy! Pandas!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment