Saturday, January 25, 2014

Exactly a month overdue...not too shabby!

December pictures are just too fun!! Here are a few from decorating the tree


 GAC had their first annual Light the Night Christmas Event that was so fun! There was fun fake snow and a giant slide and a live nativity and Santa!



 here are some fun photos from the boys singing at church. Although they both knew all the words, Collin did not open his mouth one time! So funny...Ashton sang every word.

 They looked adorable! The grandparents all came to hear them and we had lunch together.



 Embry was so pooped by the end of the day. He looks like such a old man. It cracked me up!
 Here are some photos from the boys' school Christmas parties. It was a little stressful for me running back and forth between the two classes but I cannot imagine how it will be when Embry is there too!
 Wes played some Christmas songs for the kids in Collin's class. They loved it!



 random Christmas tree snack I made

 I loved when I found Ashton by the tree like this one day
 This photo I took to remind me about Collin singing Jingle Bells very loud while he was pooping one day. These are the things I never want to forget!!
Fun wrapping gifts with my tape helpers
This year the boys enjoyed putting the Little People Nativity pieces on their train for rides around the tree. They loved making the train go as fast as possible to see who could stay on. baby Jesus had the best balance Ashton announced to Wes one morning! It was so hilarious to hear them all yell as the poor people fell off one by one. You can see poor Mary upside down in the background of this picture!


No comments: