Yesterday I had my reconstruction surgery so I actually have time now to blog while I'm sitting around! These pics are from the camping party we had for Ashton and Collin before school started back. It was such a fun theme!
We rented the Settles Bridge park pavilion so the kids could play on the playground.
 |
| Little Anderson and mommy |
 |
| I actually found a tent piƱata on amazon and we had fun filling the treat bags with flashlights and compasses |
 |
| The kids loved making handprint campfires with finger paint |
 |
| Wes brought our tent and the kids loved playing in it! |
 |
| We are fun camping snacks. Apples and carrots with sunbutter, piggies in blankets and had a make your own trailmix bar! |
 |
| My parents made this awesome Camp York sign! |
No comments:
Post a Comment