Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014 and Teal Pumpkin Project

We had so much fun tonight celebrating with my parents and my grandfather who came out to help me since Wes was at his football game. We missed him but also made some great memories with the boy's great grandfather and grandparents! Ashton and Collin and I were Ninja Turtles and Embry wanted to be Mickey so he wore Ashton's Mickey costume from a few years ago. They looked so cute! Embry really was able to get into everything this year and he was so proud of his costume and excited. He loved all the candy! At the end of the night we all went out and watched some fireworks our neighbors set off in our cul-de-sac. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the night...


My mom made this cute vegetable skeleton to go with our dinner
Ashton was so into his poses! It was cracking me up and he told me that he has been practicing in the shower!!
Add caption
Collin got into the posing too!

Add caption
Mr Mickey was so cute and came outside singing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right away!

My dad and granddaddy Earl! Granddaddy had told me he was going to dress up and said he has worn this mask for many Halloweens!!





I can't remember how E was entertaining us right here. He is such a ham!!
She is a superwoman and I am so proud to have her as my mother!



This is what we call EMBRY style. Many nights at dinner he will hold a utensil in both hands and shovel the food in! 2 fisting it is the only way to go for this boy!

Ashton and his mummy pop that his mummy made!
Here I am in my usual spot! Glad someone caught it on camera! Tonight I made chili. Last night I was up very late making cookies and HAlloween chocolates for the boys. Halloween is always a rough time for food allergies so I make and buy lots of treats that we swap out for the candy they get. I found an awesome Halloween mold that I used to make chocolate lollipops with! This year allergies are more visible with the teal pumpkin project, a food allergy awareness thing to paint a pumpkin teal showing you have nonallergic treats. I loved the movement and we posted our printout and had tattoos and stickers and enjoy life bars! There was another neighbor who did it that has a daughter allergic. So glad this for food allergy awareness! It is truly a passion of mine!


My sweet boys with their great granddaddy! what  special memory!


The boys had their annual pumpkin patch and tractor ride at school where they dress up as farmers and cowboys! You can see the awesome pink ribbon pumpkin my friend at work made me!




 
 

No comments: