I know I keep writing about gagging but some things are too funny not to share. If you get queasy, do not read. I haven't thrown up I think because I had reflux surgery a few years ago and it is more difficult for me to vomit than the average person. But I "dry-heave" all the time now and it comes completely out of the blue. My entire family has experienced these episodes and although they feel sorry for me, everyone ends up laughing because it really is funny. Wes doesn't even look up from what he is doing anymore. Anyway, for some reason it happens when I'm walking Haley around our complex and today it was really bad. I had to stop walking and lean over the curb. I looked over at our dog and she just stood there looking up at me as if to say, "Again? This is really humiliating." I had to laugh.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment