Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm not afraid of you Dental Assistant

So I'm going to the dentist today and I'm not at all feeling guilty about not flossing the past couple of months. I'm going to tell her that I'm lucky to brush at all considering it makes me gag and there's no way I'm sticking my fingers and string into my mouth for the amount of time it takes to floss.

2 comments:

Kate said...

ahh the interesting things i read on blakes blog :) Love ya and hope all is going well! ~k

the siples said...

when i was pregnant i brushed my teeth but COULD NOT brush my tongue. i had to learn this the hard way.

oh-- wanted to tell you that sometimes i would drink ensure. it was a good way to get some nutrients and it didn't make me gag.

hope that your time to feel better is coming very soon!