Friday, June 27, 2008

Wes saves the day


Poor Wes hasn't gotten a lot of attention on the blog lately but he and Joy have been working so hard with little sleep on grad school which is finally coming to a close. Here's one good story...Last Friday I woke up to see our pool had been drained and I was heartbroken because we have already been enjoying it this summer since I am always so hot. Apparently they had to fix something and then this week they refilled it...thank goodness. While refilling, they left four hoses turned on all night and had chained the gate to the pool so no one could get in. The next morning when I woke up the hoses were still going and the pool was filled to the brim. A couple of hours later neighbors turned off a few of the hoses but one was still going and the pool was overflowing. Wes was home so he hopped the gate and saved the day! I wish I had been home to get a picture-here's how it looked that night-pretty full!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Wes!!!