Wednesday, October 29, 2008
As George would say..."I'm back baby"
Our computer has been down for the past two weeks which has been so sad for me since I'm home and wanting to post pictures-see our smiling pumpkin to the right! After a few updates and scans, it seems to be working so far tonight...thanks Nick (I had to admit to him we never update our computer...what? that annoying box is important??!!!!) At church recently we heard a statistic that if you own a computer you are financially in the top 1% of the world. That really makes you think about how spoiled we are. We've done so many fun things with Ashton lately. Two weeks ago we immersed him in band world since he went to his first football game, competition, and band concert all within a few days! Thanks to Sarah and Nick who came out to support GAC at the competition. Wes' parents were also able to come for the concert. Here are a few pictures. The next day, our supercool friends Matt and Kate Altmix (awesome wedding photographers-see blog) came by and met Ashton. He was so happy their entire visit until I got out my camera!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment