




Thank you so much to Matt and Kate Altmix who took these pictures for us when they came to visit last week! Recently, Wes and I rented the Ben Stein documentary Expelled which I would highly recommend. It discusses how prominent scientists are losing their jobs for questioning evolution. He talks about how evolution devalues human life and our purpose here on earth. I could not agree more especially when I look into my child's eyes!
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know them full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 129:14-16
2 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures York's!!
What beautiful pictures, Blakely! Ashton sure is growing fast! Looking forward to lunch.
Post a Comment