Friday, February 13, 2009
Smiles, Cereal, and Toes!
I've missed posting pictures the last three months while we have been having computer issues! Hopefully it is all worked out now, so here are some highlights since Christmas/New Year's . This is from a few weeks ago while Wes was on the phone (over TEN HOURS) with Dell. I thought Ashton might take a nap in his swing but this is what I found when I walked in his room...I think he knew he should be sleeping! The pillow behind him was a sweet gift from a band mom. It is specially made for his neck problem which by the way is doing so much better! We're still going to therapy twice a month and he has a second head scan today to determine whether or not he will have to wear a helmet. We are really hoping he won't need it!
Solids! This is Ashton's first taste of rice cereal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures! How sweet and kind of the band parent to give Ashton that special pillow. Happy Valentine's Day!
good to see you folks back on the blog. the pictures are cute, and we look forward to seeing y'all soon.
Post a Comment