Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Boys of Summer





I got home from work tonight and Wes said, "we had an awesome day. I taught Ashton to sword fight! He had a shovel (plastic, sand shovel) and I had a spoon."

I am still reflecting on this and not sure what to think. Here are some pictures he took of the event. The other pictures are of our trip to Athens to visit the Siples. Ashton and Lelia had fun. We can't wait to meet little Matthew soon!

Also, Happy Birthday Patrick!! We miss you!




3 comments:

Chris said...

i'd say at about 9 months it's about time to learn sword fighting. good job wes! ;)

Terri R. Moore said...

Summertime is going to be fun at the Yorks! When's he going to eat the little hot dog slices that his mother USED to love so much? :o) Mimi

Katy said...

haha, blakely if you haven't read wild at heart, i highly recommend it. helped me understand chris, my dad, & my brother so much better! i bet wes is loving being at home with ashton all day now that school's out!