Monday, May 17, 2010

Maddie, Mothers and Walks in the Rain

Ashton's new baby cousin and my "niece" Madelynn was born and we got to see her this weekend!! Isn't this a sweet photo with mommy, my cousin Heather?
Last weekend, we spent some time in Augusta and went to our favorite spot, the canal to take a walk.

There were ducks in our pool last week before it opened. They hung out every night and just swam. It was so fun to watch but I haven't seen them this week since the pool opened!






My sweet little monkey on Mother's Day! Only 10 more weeks until we have two little monkeys!!! This weekend, Wes and I went to the Norah Jones concert which was my birthday gift this year and Collin seemed to love it. He is a kicker!
Today Ashton and I were walking Haley and it started pouring rain on us. I kept trying to get him to walk faster but he was really enjoying it. Haley started running back and he was trying to keep up yelling, "I dunno, Raining! Raining! Haley 'scited!!!" No picture, but it was too funny!




1 comment:

Melanie Shepherd said...

I love the picture of you and Ashton on Mother's Day! So sweet!