
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Jesus Loves the Little Children
Last week was Collin's first time at church. He wore the same sweet outfit that Ashton wore his first day of church from their Grandma. Later that day, we went to my grandparents for dinner with my family. My cousin Heather and her 4 month old daughter, Maddie, and husband Matt were there. We had fun with a photo shoot of the cousins. Maddie kept placing her hand in Ashton's "lap" and it cracked us all up!! Ashton loved being the oldest and holding these adorable babies. Here are the three cuties at 4 mos, 2 years and 6 weeks and the church pictures below.




Ashton, by the way, really enjoys church but every time I ask if he learns about Jesus, he says no! He has started saying yes just to appease me I think. About a month ago I was trying to teach him a lesson on talking nicely (a lesson he gets daily now). When I reminded him that God likes it when we talk nicely to one another he said, "Yes...at church."

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment