Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thank you God for the football game

Last Friday I took the boys to their first GAC game of the year. My grandfather came with us. Ashton loved it although he was quiet the whole time but talked about it all the way home and the next day. The boys were decked out in Spartan gear and Ashton got a glow necklace he loved because it was "Neon day" at the school. He asked where he could put it when we got home, so we hung it on his bedpost for the night. When I put him to bed as we were saying prayers he chimed in for the first time. He interrupted my prayer and said, "thank you God for the football game" What a sweet first little boy's prayer! I immediately called my dad who was thrilled!














1 comment:

Chris said...

good post blakely - glad to hear ashton is enjoying the football! :)