Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who needs Oriental rugs...


when the whole family is loving our new Tonka rug? That's Ashton's first Christmas present from the daycare Christmas party yesterday! We played on it today since I got the day off thanks to the icy roads.




It was a glow necklace kind of day as well since my little buddy #1 loves them. He also loves laying under this toy with Collin lately. I love seeing the brothers play together. Wes just told me during their bedtime prayer that Ashton was trying to make Collin giggle! Collin is now rolling over!

The last photo is Ashton earning his keep. He is loving helping me with laundry lately and I am trying to make it super fun because I need the help! The piles never end!!






Couple more funny Ashton quotes this week- Monday I stayed home with the sick boys and he woke up telling me, "Sweetie, I don't want a diaper change!"Also he has spotted a toy under the tree we got to give to a charity. I explained that it was for a boy who didn't have many toys and we were giving it to him for Christmas. Later, he brought it up again and repeated what I had told him about the toy and then thought and said,"mommy, I don't want to go to his house." I guess a house without toys doesn't sound too fun but he's been really sweet about not wanting to open the toy anymore!

No comments: