Thursday, August 25, 2011

Elephants and Airplanes Oh My!

I think it's safe to say I am partied out! These two parties plus 2 daycare parties have been so much fun though! I have been feeling so awful with nausea and fatigue that I haven't even posted about Collin so here are a ton of pics from both parties! We went all out with the themes this year. Ashton's party was at Peachtree Dekalb Airport's playground which is right by the runway and has a great hanger looking picnic shelter. We had a blast and a big crowd but it was really hot! I got his cake from Cake in the Box again which is an allergy friendly bakery. I am so so thankful for this lady. She closed her shop but still bakes some out of her home and agreed to do Ashton's cake. I did mention to her that we will be back yearly!My mom made some great banners for both parties and the pictures don't do them justice at all. They looked wonderful! She and I have had fun with the themes.
Here's the birthday boy and it's hard to get him to smile these days for the camera! He had a blast though.
Sweet Audrey was a trooper with all the boy airplane stuff! She really liked her airplane treat bag too!

Little Noah loved the airplanes my grandfather had brought. He retired from Delta and I knew he'd have some awesome planes at home! My dad and his brothers actually played with these when they were little. Poor Jack had an ER trip the day before with a chin injury but it didn't seem to stop him from playing!








The Young York/Foster duo!

The Spencers are always so sweet to our boys and stayed until the bitter end. I mean, it was REALLY hot! You can see some certificates we handed out that said great work on your flying lessons and "Captain Ashton" signed them all. He had so much fun doing that!
Tired boys laying in front of the fan! Poor Collin had been sick the week prior to the party and still note feeling like himself.

Lots of band and music teachers present! Robert's son Nicklas was born the week before Ashton and Audrey!


My Aunt Jeannie and new grandson Grayson. We're so glad Laura and Grayson came from Nashville!

Grandma and Collin



the Great Grandparents were all 4 troopers in the heat!

Yes, mommy did make the party! haha I'm always behind the camera. I'm 11 weeks pregnant here and feeling it. we actually had to pull over on the way to the party so I could throw up in a sandbucket we had in the van from Audrey's party last week. I know it's gross but makes for a hilarious story years from now. Ashton said, "Are you ok mommy? Now can we go to the party?"
My sweet mom and grandmother. My mom had been over at our condo until midnight the night before helping us clean for a showing we had the next day and found out at the last minute! It was quite an evening. Wes was even patching holes in walls while the boys slept. the things we do that one day we'll laugh about!
This last picture was from Collin's daycare party. Ashton's expression cracks me up! He's got this new fake smile he does! we love these kids and are so thankful for sweet Linda. She is truly a third grandmother to my boys!

No comments: