Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Little Bro turned 30 today!!

Here are some photos I have been meaning to post from a recent visit Patrick made. The boys and I went with my parents and him to the Chattahoochee Nature Center. It was a beautiful spring day and the boys had so much fun walking on the boardwalk that leads to the river. I had lots of fun photos!












Patrick's girlfriend was teasing him about sniffing or sneezing in every picture I took that day. Our allergies were in full swing and it was hilarious! My dad is in the background taking a nap while the boys ate lunch! Collin is playing with his sandwich as usual!

And Here are some pictures from out visit to NAshville last weekend to celebrate P's 30th birthday! We started out going to Centennial park where some local musicians were playing. Then we had dinner at a mexican restaurant near him that has a vegan menu! It was really fun letting the boys eat out. They didn't love their meal but enjoyed ordering. Just to show you how little Ashton eats out, he asked me where they made the food and wondered why we didn't get it right away when we ordered. This sweet boy has not eaten out much! The manager was awesome though!I had called ahead of time to discuss things with him and he came out and talked to me and even checked on me several times. The restaurant makes their vegan dishes on separate equipment and everything!

I made this awesome t-shirt for Patrick and we made him wear it out to dinner
I found this vegan bakery in Nashville and ordered this amazing cake! It was great!!!!









Patrick's girlfriend Catherine hung out with us at the park but then had to leave for the Apprentice Live finale show in NY!




 



Some very worn out boys at our hotel that night

Playing drums in front of the hilarious TI poster at uncle P's. Ashton had even told the dentist, "I'm going to play drums at Uncle patrick's house" earlier that week

Sunday after church, we went to a park with an awesome huge train the boys loved



Then we walked around this beautiful lake. Collin's hands are so sweet in this photo


I threw this one in for Wes' sister. We always joke about the York "resting face" looking angry and this is it!! haha He really is a very happy kid I promise!!
To prove Ashton is a happy kid especially when you stick him  in front of a giant train. He couldn't get much happier!

Embers reading books on the way home. He is a genius already!
We had a cool view as we approached Chattanooga after a rainstorm

We were jammed in our Mazda 5 to save mileage on our van

A fun trip celebrating our Uncle P MO!
 

No comments: