Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Embry

 
 
Embry's Birthday Party was the best distraction I could have asked for! It was a beautiful day that we spent with family celebrating him and my second cousin's daughter, Addison, who is only a few days younger than Embry. MK, her mother, and I had so much fun planning together a Mickey/Minnie themed party. We got our ideas from twin birthday parties and everything turned out so cute! I just love classic Minnie and Mickey and we loved the yellow/red/black colors! The two birthday kiddos were adorable! They are together in daycare so know each other quite well! In fact, I think they end up fighting like siblings a lot!



I made these Pez in honor of Patrick and Catherine's engagement! We were all so glad to finally see them since they got engaged! Catherine got to meet a lot of our family, too.

                                                            Papa and some little Mickeys!
Mickey head Oreos

My mom made these wonderful hats!!

MK did a great job on the centerpieces!


Cake again from our wonderful Trenise who does the allergy free cakes!

LOVE this fruit idea MK made!

This Minnie Sweatshirt was my Grandmother Barbara's! It was nice to have her represented! I also wore several pieces of her jewelry

The Birthday Girl!

P and Cat telling their engagement story

GG taking photos!

Grandma and Papa  in front of the banner my talented mother made!


Denny and the Birthday Boy

My Great Aunt Debbie who is Addison's grandmother


Grandaddy in Mickey  ears!

The couple of the hour!


Sweet Cousin Maddie!

GG and Baby Anderson!






E wasn't too fond of his hat. We were lucky to get a few pictures!

Neither was Addie!

The big kids googling over the cake!

Sweet mommy and daughter



Addie and her Daddy, Mark

Moore Men!!

Cute Cousins!

Sweet daddy daughter pose








I can do it myself Ashton!!

My Aunt Cheryle and Uncle Richard

New Mickey table from Aunt Heather and Uncle Matt!


LOVE THIS!! They really do look like twins!

Add caption

Looking so BIG!!





Afterwards, we kept P and Cat overnight!! So fun to get to spend more time with them and our boys ADORE Catherine and really wanted to sleep in her bed! haha

No comments: