| Wes and his dad spent some weekends putting up our new playset given to use by the Belue family. It was a LOT of work! |
Halloween this year was truly all boy! Bubba fet from Star wars and all I know is he is a "bounty hunter" (great!)
Cutest little Batman ever
and an X wing fighter! at least he was a good guy!
| Ashton and COllin got free tickets to see the Lady Dawgs play for reading. We went with Collin's best buddy Macen |
| Collin's first place award for the Eagle Run (Macen was second) |
| Playset is done! |
| Happy Thanksgiving from this naked Indian! |
| I started a new tradition where everyone at Thanksgiving signs a table runner. I love it!! |
| I think the highlight of Thanksgiving was GG texting her friend at the dinner table! hahahahha!! Notice Mama is in her sling bc she just had rotator cuff replacement |
No comments:
Post a Comment