Tuesday, April 11, 2017

More Fall Fun

On fallbreak we enjoyed breakfast at Good Karma in Avondale (awesome allergy friendly place we adore!!) and then went to Stone Mountain. Ashton and Wes did their treetop adventure. I prayed on thr ground! Ashton did awesome though and loved it.




We went to a Halloween dog parade in Athens

Washington Farms field trip with Embry


Nature trail walking in our neighborhood with Luke and Lily our new neighbors!

Build a roller coaster day with Ashton's class

A visit to GG's house



playing at the park with Grandma

Date day Wes and I had walking the Oconee Greenway downtown!

Fall break fun with Margaret and KAte and their kiddos on our nature trail




 

pumpkin patch at Milledge Avenue Baptist where Wes and I had a BSU weekend once in college (down the street from family housing which was our first home as newlyweds haha!)

No comments: