
After writing about Patrick's tour with Tim and Faith last week, he finally sent me the picture of his most exciting moment of the tour. Yes, he got to meet the one and only...Mr. Belding!!! He said it was truly the highlight and I think anyone from our generation would agree! The best part is, Patrick said he told "Dennis" he was a big fan and he was so friendly. Apparently he was shooting a movie in Canada and is a big Tim/Faith fan. He ended up coming to two shows on the tour and actually remembered Patrick's name at the next show. Now who wouldn't want him as your principal? Patrick asked if he still kept in touch with the SBTB cast and he said "Yes, everyone except Dustin Diamond" (Screech...who went off the deep end). I couldn't wait to post this picture-our blog will never surpass this moment!
Confession: Only 4 yrs ago, right after graduating from UGA my friend Heather worked at a cookie decorating place where they watched TBS while working. I asked if she would call me if they ever showed the Vegas episode where Zack and Kelly finally got married because I had never seen it. Unfortunately, she called one day while I was at work so I couldn't rush to the tv. I was so bummed but just last year, I flipped to TBS one day and got to see it! Now I finallly have closure about the whole thing. So... what was your favorite episode? Go Bayside!!!!
4 comments:
Blakely that is hilarious!! Remember when we would record SBTB at your house and then we would all watch it later!! Those were the days! Who would have ever thought Patrick would get to meet Mr. Belding!!!
Blakely, ya'll by far have one of the funniest blogs I've ever read. Everytime I get on the computer, I go to your blog b/c it's always updated with some funny story! I can't believe Patrick met Mr. Belding!
That is rad. Mr. Belding is awesome. Best episode is a toss-up between The Fight and Jessie's Song when Jessie gets addicted to caffeine pills.
It's hard to pick just one! I like the one where as a class project the gang has fake marriages. I also like when they change the school song. Incidentally, Chris thinks my high school's alma mater sounds (cheesy!) like Bayside's song. What can I say for a school that was founded in 1988?
Post a Comment