Saturday, November 17, 2007
Happy Birthday Amy
Last night I had a great girls' night with my friends Amy and Kim. Amy is a missionary in Brazil and she just got back to Georgia for awhile. It was Amy's birthday. The three of us grew up together in church so we've celebrated many birthdays together. In fact, we were remembering Amy's sweet sixteen party where her parents picked us all up in a limo and we spent the night in a hotel at the Cobb Galleria-we really had a big time that night! It made us realize we've been celebrating birthdays together over 10 years now. Are we getting old when we all wanted to pick up cheesecake to go from the Cheesecake Factory and sit with blankets on Kim's couch last night rather than wait forever for a table and eat there? Anyways, we had a great time and I'm so thankful for their friendships! I didn't take a picture last night to post because I realized I was wearing a sweater I have had since high school, which was ironic because I know Kim and Amy have seen me wear that sweater a billion times, but when I got to Kim's, she was wearing pajama pants that I have seen her wear a billion times. So I'll post a picture from our trip to Nashville last year when the three of us went to visit my brother. Here we are in front of a red carpet event we just happened to come up on! We stood and watched a lot of famous people enter the event and it was so fun! We saw Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks. Here's a picture of them from where we were!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I am FINALLY getting the chance to look at your blog & am so excited that I'm famous enough to be included.:) I guess we are getting old if we celebrate our birthdays with cheesecake, blankets & old clothes, lol. It was awesome though & so fun being with you and Kim! Thanks for being such a great friend all these years!!
Post a Comment