Friday, December 7, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Decorating the tree with three active preschoolers was so fun but also a little stressful. I realized just how many fragile ornaments we have this year as they dove into each box.

so, so sweet watching them hang these ornaments. Collin loves to say "oh my goodness" at every little thing! He loves the lights I put on our banister.

Even embers is sporting his Christmas bibs
9 mos old and eating a blueberry muffin!

random bed head photo!

Ashton's school play. His class were sheep and they were paired with fourth graders. I asked him if he ran around and he said "no, we walk around and say 'baa' to David."


Last Friday my dear friend Sarah helped me take the boys to the Suwanee Caboose Lighting. Here's Suwanee's mascot, the dog? I'm sure he has a name but I have yet to hear it!


And here it is. We waited over an hour for them to light this thing! I was worried we would be late so I booked it through so much brush adn leaves with the stroller (quite a rocky ride) A man had to help me get the kids out of a ditch at one point, but then we heard every elementary school choir in Suwanee while we waited for the caboose to light and Santa rode in on a tractor pulled sleigh. 
Our boys adore Sarah!

No comments: