Friday, January 25, 2013

December Photos Take 2!

 
More late December photos but I still wanted to share... I had so much fun at Ashton's school Christmas party. I took the day off to share it with him and to supervise the food of course. His room mothers were accommodating to all my picky allergy mom requests and he was able to enjoy the same food as everyone else which I loved!
 
 
 
 

Wes got to come over between his classes too-man, these two look alike!

Ashton's wonderful teacher Ms Wood who we are so very thankful for!!

A random beautiful sunset one night that Wes was able to photo!

Our first family Christmas party at my mom's parents. My grandmother set out her Christmas village with three stools for the greatgrankids! It was so sweet and they LOVED it.

Embry's first Christmas present from cousin Maddie


Sweet Maddie with the bow I made her at kate's shower...more to come later on that!


Embry's first truck!

Best photo we could get of the 4 great grands

Christmas party #2 with the Moore side of the family! Here's my great grandaddy who loves all his boys!


Embry starting to enjoy all these presents!

Denny helping Collin open a playdough truck

My mom and Aunt Jeannie


Only photo I got of my three boys! They're serious about their new toys!

Love this one!! Ashton loves his new binoculars!


Every child's first Christmas photo. He looks annoyed doesn't he?!


Day #5 the day after Christmas when Wes' parents came to visit

Playing with Grandma

After Christmas my brother came up with his girlfriend Catherine. He made the mistake of sticking his head in the boys' supertunnel in the basement and bumped heads with Collin. Tying to be the cool uncle gets your injured!

The boys loved Catherine and wanted her to read their bedtime story!


Some photos from my New year's eve with my three boys while Wes was with his band at the Ourback bowl.

I won't lie. It was a LONG 4 days and I did it last weekend as well but at least I get to look at these sweet faces!

My fun New year's dates!

No comments: